been a while, so time for a quick update.
Health issues continuing - so far doesn't seem to be anything serious, but so far they haven't found whats keeping me in constant pain. Between that, work, family and KSP / No Mans Sky - not a lot going on.
However - I've been looking at the code this week and managed to scrape out some odds and ends, as follows:
- Tied the transition effects into the frame limiting code (which I'd forgotten to do)
- Tied the Ball Launch Indicator into the frame limiting code as well
- Fixed a bug where the ball would very occasionally go right through the bat
- Added some code to clean the aliens up correctly at the end of a level / game
- Drew my first proper "alien" animation - although its not finished yet, I'm really happy with it.
- Tweaked the spawn points and associated graphics
- Started in on the alien code proper, added direction code, animation controls, and a few other odds.
Collision routines for the alien / block collisions next to get the movement routines fully implemented, then it will be alien / ball collisions.